Recently, crypto exchange OKX has announced that they will be listing Oasys (OAS) for spot trading on their platform.
According to OKX, OAS will start trading according to the following schedule.
- You would be able to deposit OAS from 1:00 am UTC on December 8
- From December 12, 10:00 am UTC, you would be able to spot trade OAS/USDT & OAS/USDC
- And, you would be able to withdraw OAS from 10:00 am UTC, December 13
Oasys is a games-focused public blockchain. Reputable gaming companies are supporting its launch as it revolutionizes “Blockchain for The Games.”
Since 2018, the Oasys project’s core team has been working on blockchain games and NFTs, creating numerous well-known games like My Crypto Heroes.
Oasys is a protocol that uses the Oasys Architecture and is EVM-Compatible. It is a multi-layered, PoS public blockchain that is EVM compatible and addresses some of the issues that game creators have with existing blockchains.
Total supply of Oasys (OAS)
- Ticker: OAS
- Total Supply: 10,000,000,000
- Circulating Supply: 367,953,540 (2022.12.7)
Also read about: Launch of UpBots version 2 for crypto trading