On 13th October, Pi Network has launched its Pi Blockexplorer
The core team of Pi Network, Pi core team, has launched their Pi Blockexplorer. It is an ecosystem application (Pi Blockchain Explorer) where Pioneers can access and view all the transactions on the Pi Blockchain.
According to the core team, while only Test-Pi transactions are available during network’s current Testnet phase but eventually, the Blockexplorer will document real Pi transactions once the Pi transitions into mainnet.
How to access Pi Block Explorer?
You can check out and access the Pi Network’s Pi Block Explorer under https://minepi.com/blockexplorer/
More on Pi Network
- Pi Network has just announced their Pi Hackathon Winners
- Pi Network crossed over 25 million users and celebrated it by releasing Pi Network’s special Poster
- Pi Hackathon Community Rating has already begun
- Pi Network warned their users not to share their Pi Wallet Passphrase as scammers are increasingly requesting for their passphrases
- Pi Hackathon Showcase Part 2 #BuildPi2gether
- Pi Hackathon Showcase #BuildPi2gether